Nail polish is a staple in every woman’s beauty regimen. Whether at home, on the go, or heading to work – nail polish can instantly make any outfit more polished and professional. Applying nail polish correctly, however, is not as easy as it may seem. Sure there might be an art to it, but with these simple step-by-step instructions from our resident manicurist, you will be able to apply your nail polish perfectly each time.
The easiest way to apply nail polish
Nail polish is a staple in any woman’s daily routine. It can be used as an accessory to add flare to your outfit or for a quick mani-pedi. But when it comes down to applying the nail polish, most people don’t know what they are doing and end up with an uneven finish that chips quickly. Follow these tips on properly applying nail polish, and you will be able to rock those nails like never before.
- Make sure your nails are clean and dry by using a cuticle pusher or cotton pad soaked in acetone remover.
- Put on some latex gloves so you don’t get any oils from your hands onto the nail surface, which could cause chipping during the application of nail polish.
- Use a base coat before applying any color or topcoat for longer-lasting manicures.
- Apply two coats of color instead of one for better coverage and opacity.
- Always make sure that all surfaces are dry before applying a new coat of nail polish by using an old towel or paper towel as a blotter between each layer of product applied to the nails. The more layers you have, the stronger your manicure will be!
What is the hardest nail polish?
Nail polish is a reasonably essential beauty product that many people don’t think about very much. But there are some factors to consider when choosing the suitable nail polish for you. For example, do you have sensitive nails? Does your job require you to wash your hands often? What color are your toes and fingers usually painted? These questions might sound silly, but they can help narrow down the perfect nail polish for you in just a few minutes! To help make this process even easier, we’ve put together a list of the hardest nail polishes on the market so that you know what’s worth investing in and what should be avoided.
Some people think that the hardest color to find is red, but they may not realize several other colors to choose from. There are so many brands and types of polishes for every occasion. It can be hard to make the right decision when it comes time to buy your next bottle.
Nail polish is a simple yet effective way to change your look and feel instantly. However, many people are not aware of the best ways to apply nail polish. To help you achieve flawless nails, I will share some tips on how to apply nail polish properly.